Image File Manager Change name of folder

Claudia M

I currently organize my images like this in file manager.  Folder - Variation of shopping category ex. ashtrays-advertising / in that folder a new folder for the specific item ex. jackson service station vintage ashtray ... in this folder I have the images ex.  01-jackson-service-station-vintage-advertising-ashtray-front.jpg.  I can change the name of the actual image and even put it in a different folder. I was wondering if there was any way to change the name of the two folders mentioned above without having to delete the old folders and starting from scratch.  There's not an edit box like on the actual image page - just a garbage can.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

I am not aware of any way to process this action as you describe.

Certainly, queries could be constructed to make this simpler, but problems could exist. That is, an image in /a/b/a/b/image.png, and the folder named "a" is to be changed to "c". The problem reveals itself to be overly agressive in wanting to change all "a" to "c".

However, your folder names seem to be unique enough that queries can be constructed to update the 'path' column in the filemanager database table.