I thought this was fixed in CC6.2.1 Database key

According to the history of this code in the Github, the change to the schema had to be backed out because empty values (or null) would be in multiple rows - and that is not allowed for a UNIQUE column.

I suppose what should have happened is that the expected schema description should have been updated to not show any discrepancy.

According to CC621 /setup/db/upgrade/6.2.1.sql, there is:
ALTER TABLE `CubeCart_order_summary` ADD KEY (`custom_oid`);

Then, in CC621 (as compared to CC620), in admin /sources/maintenance.index.inc.php, line 808:
'custom_oid' => 'KEY'
(was: 'custom_oid' => 'UNIQUE KEY')

So, please verify that your admin file /sources/maintenance.index.inc.php, line 808 is correct.

Here is my lines 806 - 808

'email' => 'KEY',
'order_date' => 'KEY',
'custom_oid' => 'KEY'

I was looking at the structure of my order_summary in the database and I think, I don't really remember,  when this first came up I tried to fix this according to the previous post, but I think I put it back to how it was. Should I do something with this?

590089735_dbordersummary.PNG.33fc1907185ae0b25c4d167a2a81f545.PNG

Here's what thee line looks like:

2120712564_customoiddbline.thumb.PNG.f721b39168e62da6586706490a3f6d69.PNG

Edited by Claudia M
More info

"custom_oid" has a regular KEY and that's good.

At some time, a second occurance of adding a KEY index happened, creating "custom_oid_2". Maybe running the setup script a second time?

Anyway, you may delete the "custom_oid_2" index.

Lines 806-808 are correct for CC621. The question then becomes, from where did CubeCart get information that the column "custom_oid" is expected to have a UNIQUE KEY.

" The question then becomes, from where did CubeCart get information that the column "custom_oid" is expected to have a UNIQUE KEY. "

I think this was something I did awhile back, before the upgrade, trying to fix the orange error message. What should I do?  I'll delete the custom_oid_2 right now.