new site

Have a look at this then folks its what i have been working on for last two months,just like to say big thanks for all that helped me out in the early days

NEW SITE

This is a live store so all transactions will be billed and dispatched

as usual pls tell me what you think!!! ;)

Nice and clean, looks good. I just saw 2 things that looked a little off. The "Newsletter" and "Categories" boxes are a different width than the rest and they look a little out of place. IMHO

Bill

yeah new colors or layout just wait till we roll out our new store in the next few days. looks and feels nothing like cubecart..... OH and brooky i will be buy my cart as soon as we roll out the new site

;)..

You'll need to add a returns policy. I forget exactly what the rules are but online and mail order trading is different to 'real world'. Items can be returned (even if they're not defective and are simply unwanted) for a period of 7 days from receipt but if you don't specify that in a returns policy statement then they can return the product up to three months after purchase. Not good - especially for expensive products.

Its worth checking up on the The Consumer Protection Regulations 2000 (Distance Selling) to save you any hassles in the future.

topsites also causing page to loop... wasting TONS of bandwidth.... i mean.. its looping to the point that i could let it run all day... i have to click stop like 5 times for it to stop... i have seen this a lot with topsites banners..

and topsites might be drawing the customers away from your site.. which i would think is the exact opposite as you wanted it to do..

Tony~!

-------edited in----------

oh yeah!... i am using FireFox... google ad might work fine in IE

---------------------------