View Cart Button...

Matthew66

Hi,

A customer actually brought this to my attention...
When you are NOT logged in to a customer account and you add something to the cart...you are given two options:
SECURE CHECKOUT and
VIEW CART

BUT, when you are LOGGED IN to a customer account and add something to the cart...there is no VIEW CART button...only a SECURE CHECKOUT button...

A VIEW CART button here for logged in customers would be great so they can have the option of adding quantity changes to a product without fully going to the check out area...

Any ideas on this or maybe a fix?

Thanks,
Matthew

As I see it, the View Cart is a partial representation of the Checkout. The customer still can change cart contents at Checkout.

So why have a cut down version of Checkout seen as View Cart? I have no answer.

• 4 months later...
On 6/27/2018 at 9:27 PM, Matthew66 said:

Hi,

A customer actually brought this to my attention...
When you are NOT logged in to a customer account and you add something to the cart...you are given two options:
SECURE CHECKOUT and
VIEW CART

BUT, when you are LOGGED IN to a customer account and add something to the cart...there is no VIEW CART button...only a SECURE CHECKOUT button...

A VIEW CART button here for logged in customers would be great so they can have the option of adding quantity changes to a product without fully going to the check out area...

Any ideas on this or maybe a fix?

Thanks,
Matthew

I agree with you, as a customer account should be able to add or remove from cart BEFORE check-out

Archived