Multi Vendor

Casper

Welcome Casper! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

This has been asked for before, but I am not aware of any solution.

Ideally, you would want to restrict VendorA from being able to change details of the store's inventory belonging to someone other than VendorA. There is no solution for that.

The best, so far, is to create a sub-admin with certain functional restrictions (read but not write inventory details, etc) on the global scale.

There are Affiliate plugins, but their capabilities are probably not what you are after.

• 8 months later...
On 3/17/2019 at 5:07 PM, wael said:

i Created a plugin allows anyone to ost products in your store for cubcart v6.x.x

You might want to think about adding this to the CubeCart Extensions Marketplace and also looking for a couple of people that would trial it for you.  You need to give a detailed explanation of the functionality that it includes - at the moment, nobody will really understand what this does or have any idea where to get it from !

If this plugin has been done correctly, then it would be a good addition to the list of available plugins.  If you would like to contact me via PM on here or via our website, then I might be interested in taking a look at it as one of our clients could definitely be interested.

Ian

Archived