Orders sticking at Pending after succesful payment

vidmarc

I'm geting email notifications from the payment gateway (NoChex) and the money is in our account, yet the Cubecart admin area still shows all paid orders as pending.

I've set "Order status for admin email notifications" to Processing, yet it doesn't appear to be working correctly.

Any suggestions?

Recent investigations on similar occuraances have shown that a failed attempt at sending the email (either to the customer and/or admin) will crash the whole process.

So, check if your store is wanting to send an email in a language you do not have installed - as weird as that sounds.

Then, check the admin, Error Logs, System Error Log tab. Also, check the admin, Email Logs.

How do I check the languages? All I have set up is English. Not sure how to set up any others - do I need to?

Looking at error logs, these are empty. None at all in either Admin or System logs.

In admin, Email Templates, for the various Email Types, are there any flags present for languages you do not have installed/enabled? Likewise, any flags missing for the language(s) you do have installed/enabled?

Re: NoChex module

There's an option to put the module into "test mode" - I'm not sure what thios would do?

I just chjecked my settings for the NoChex module, and I seem to have "Enables Regions" set up. Should I disable these?  I'm still rather confused about this whole regions thing in Cubecart.

Australia
Austria
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Malta
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States

OK, I've removed all the zones, so my hope is it now defaults to ALL and no more problems.

For any module, enter countries in the Enabled and Disabled tabs ONLY IF you want to restrict the use of the module to SPECIFICALLY FOR those specific countries and/or SPECIFICALLY NOT FOR those countries you list. Generally, you would use either one tab or the other, or neither to ship everywhere: ONLY FOR Canada and the USA but nowhere else, or everywhere but ONLY NOT FOR Mexico.

I will look at the code of the module to determine if it uses CubeCart's Request functions. If so, the verification request and NoChex's verify response will be logged in admin, Request Log.

I would also be able to determine from the module's code if NoChex uses an "Instant Payment Notification" system (like PayPal's). If so, then I would look for that notification logged in the web browser's access log. If not logged, then I would check to make sure NoChex has the correct web address to make that notification.

I believe there to be an error in the NoChex code.

In /modules/gateway/Nochex_APC/gateway.class.php:

Near line 126, find:

'callback_url' => $GLOBALS['storeURL'].'/index.php?_g=rm&type=gateway&cmd=call&module=nochex',

Change to:

'callback_url' => $GLOBALS['storeURL'].'/index.php?_g=rm&type=gateway&cmd=call&module=Nochex_APC',

This is assuming the module is in the folder "Nochex_APC" - that is, the name of the folder did not get changed to something else.

Archived