Foundation Skin

Hello Everyone.

Ive now changed ISP provider because 1and1 support was dire. I had a previous post about 500 server error, which they didnt even want to look at but now Im running cubecart with pickaweb and its running sweet.

But anyway. Im using the Foundation Skin, and my daft question is........ Is this the same skin as Noodlemans https://www.noodleman.co.uk/ ??? If so Id like to configure mine to be wide rather than just the middle 60 per cent, and also to make my logo stand out bigger like Noodlemans.

Thanks for any help. Ive been really happy and impressed with the fantastic support from cubecart.

Phillip

Hello :)

My recent redesign is a variation of the Foundation theme, I revised it to suit my own site requirements. took about 10 hours from start to finish. You can adjust the overall max-width in the CSS of the theme to suit your own requirements, from memory it's a single rule change to the .row CSS rule, and making it larger. I think mine is 82.5em instead of sixty something.. :)

NOODLEMAN !!!!!!!!!! You stud muffin bad boy.

A Big, Big, Big "Thank you" to you chap. Spot on.

😃😃👌👌

If I had a copy of your theme, could I rename it and install it alongside the standard foundation ? Or would all the css files be screwed up ?

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, Noodleman said:

You can find it in the /images/noodleman directory of the theme, simply swap it out for your own image or update the theme to point to your own logo.

Noodleman, thanks. I was trying to find where in the theme the logo info was. It's been a while since I had to mod a theme. Haha! It looks great BTW!

Archived