Google Base Feed - Does it work

keat

Rather than a manual file upload, I created a feed.

However Google is complaing about missing shipping information.

Is there anything required in the product details, or any pointers.

I managed to get it half working for the site that I was particularly interested in.

It seems that delivery and default currency are settings withing the merchant account.

The half working is: It's complaining of a number of images being too small, so at some point i may have a play with those and fix.

I can't for the life of me get it working for one of my other sites though, despite doing exactly the same process as before.

• 3 weeks later...

Try our Google Merchant Feed plugin from here https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/developer/havenswift-hosting

You will also want to consider the Google scheme.org Microdata plugin as well - it adds lots of additional benefits for all stores but is often required when uploading products to Google Merchant Centre

Ian

No we dont - all our plugins are encoded but that really shouldnt be an issue !  Any decent hosting company should have ionCube already installed or should be willing to install it for you (there are absolutely no negatives to installing the loaders) but even if they arent, then the loaders can be installed locally in your hosting account

I checked on my webhost. Here is what my PHP info says.

end Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.2.1, Copyright (c) 2002-2018, by ionCube Ltd.

Archived