Using Clear Cache has page go blank and does not work

aWolf

I am not sure why it stopped working but when I try to use Clear Cache the page goes completely blank and does nothing else, I go back to the dash board and Clear Cache is highlighted and waiting to be used.  Not sure what to try now except I disabled it in settings, and the warning says it is disabled now. I do not know what else it affects when it is disabled, but would like to get it working again. Any suggestions?

Adding the ini-custom.inc.php file in order to ensure that the PHP error_log file gets created will have had no effect at all of this working or not - it is simply a way of (probably) recording details of the errors that were happening - something else has changed to make this now work and you would probably need to speak to your hosting company to find out from the error logs what that was

Ian

The Clear cache button had not worked for a couple weeks, but it did after I put in that file. I have most all error logs turned off because of scripts I run have depreciated errors and one other one. So i disabled them because they do run fine even with the errors. I have them turned off server wide. I did not see any error file for the cache issue if it was another PHP error all together. If I knew exactly what the issue was I might have been able to address in thru my WHM panel. Not sure if it was a timing issue because it usually cleared instantly. What ever it was coincidence or not it works now and that's all that counts. I will look into the memory and increase it is it seems to low. My server had software updates and maybe something was changed. Thanks for all the help

I'm sorting out the same problem this morning for somebody else. The cache has grown so large that CubeCart can't handle the deletion. It's throwing an out of memory error.  To fix I've manually cleared the /cache/ directory from the server (I have full access to server via SSH). 

Archived