Images logo doesn't display on print order form

Is your store "live"? If so, then make this edit and then quickly undo it. Otherwise, there is no rush.

Open the file /skins/foundation/templates/print.receipt.php for editing.

Log in as a customer, go to the Account, Order History page. View a prior order.

Now, at the end of the print.receipt.php file, add {debug}. Save the file.

On the View Order page, click the "Print Invoice" link. There will be a new window (or tab) with the order details ready to print. Your browser will want to show a pop-up window. Let it. (You may need to close this window/tab and click the "Print Invoice" link again.)

You will get a popup window.

Now, remove {debug} and save the file.

In the popup, scroll to $STORE_LOGO and verify the value.

If the value looks correct, then we may need to determine if the browser is choosing to not show it.

Hello,

Thank you for the valuable information. I managed to get the debug and the value is as follows:

$STORE_LOGO

Origin: "Smarty object"

Value

"https://www.URLof the shop/"

I understand that it is not displaying the URL to the logo picture. Where can I correct it, please?

For $STORE_LOGO, you have only part of what should be:

"http://www.store.com/images/logos/my_store_logo_for_invoices.png"

And this is CC622 upgraded from CC619.

CubeCart stores logo image information in two places (do not yet know why two separate places): the CubeCart_config table "logos" row, and CubeCart_logos table. The Config table is used for the storefront actions, and the Logos table is used for the administration actions.

It is possible that the Config table does not have an updated "logos" row. If that is the case, try this:

In admin, Store Settings, Logos tab, uncheck any of the checked Status checkboxes and Save.

Go back to that same page and re-check that checkbox and Save.

Now, at the top-right of your admin screen, you should see an illuminated "Clear Cache" button. Click that button.

On the storefront, click the Print Invoice link and determine if the logo shows up.

"Default" is the one and only style for Foundation (until more are manually added).

Not seeing the "Clear Cache" button?

Please examine the files and folders on your hosted account. You may have more than one folder that is or starts with /admin/. Please let us know.

Which ones are the newest? (I've not seen a directory listing that has something other than a full date.) I suppose it is the plain admin.php and /admin/ from Yesterday.

Look at the contents of the file /includes/global.inc.php. The values for adminFolder and adminFile must match what they actually are: 'admin' and 'admin.php' if these are the latest - from Yesterday.

If you have a desktop shortcut to your admin site, be sure it is using admin.php.

You should also force your browser to reload page resources. The contents of the file admin.js has changed, but not the name. Your browser may still be using the older version. Forcing a reload is usually done with CTRL-F5.

For now, change the values in /includes/global.inc.php for adminFile and adminFolder to be exactly what the file and folder names actually are - from yesterday.

Also, (if you are doing this) do not attempt to load the admin script from www.store.com/admin/admin.php. This will only get you a page not found error.

I have changed the values for adminFile and adminFolder. The issue still remains and also I can't access the admin anymore. When I enter my credentials, I get this message: Security Alert: Possible Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF). Please do not use multiple tabs/windows or the browser back button. Learn more.

I don't have other windows open

• Security Alert: Possible Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF). Please do not use multiple tabs/windows or the browser back button. Learn more.

One final experiment before we take a different approach:

Log out of admin. Log out of the storefront.

Clear the cookies to your site (or use a different browser or computer).

Change those values in global.inc.php to be the latest file and folder names. Save the file.

Go to the page www.store.com/admin.php. Attempt to log in.

Archived