What am I missing ???

deanotune

Im not new to CC ...been using it since V3. Set it up a few times. So this is a brand new install of the latest version. 

The 2 problems I am having is I cant the logo to show. It uploads and shows in the area where you upload it but wont show on the main page,  and the second problem I am having is setting up a new item and using the clone function ....it takes me to the store settings page ????    It also does not clone the item.   I have not had this problem before and I use CC because its so easy to use and set up - normally.

Any ideas? 

Not sure what happened. Cleared the cache and a heap of other things ....nothing changed so closed it all down and settled in for an argument with Mr Johnny Walker . Got up this morning and it was all working?  

So I goto start adding more stuff and now .... when I log in and click the storefront link at the top right of the page it no longer takes me to the main page of the shop ...it takes me to the Shop Offline message page - you know the one that shows to folks to let them know the shop is offline. 

So any ideas on how to get it back to showing the shop in offline mode and not the offline message?

Archived