Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order error

Martinmt

Hello,

Recently upgraded my store and just upgraded to 6.2.2

I am getting an error when I go to try to make a dummy purchase (to check the site is working) which shows at the checkout page:

The following errors were detected:
Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries.

I couldn't see where shipping was set so I have installed all in one shipping. Countries are edited and enabled. I have configured shipping on a 'number of items' basis.  I have cleared the cache and I am still getting this error. It defaults to UK when I got to the checkout page and UK is definitely enabled, so I'm a bit stumped (and I have set up specific shipping for a UK zone which includes the United kingdom country). I have tried searching for a solution and could only find an old thread that was a few years old but I'm hoping this is a basic setup issue.

While I'm here, I am also having a problem updating the store logo. I have added my own image file but it shows the default "Store logo" text logo instead? My permissions are 744 on the server for the folder. 

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Martin

• Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries.

The AIOS module has a debug mode. When this is enabled, at checkout, there will be a preamble on that page detailing where and why shipping charges are calculated -- assuming the Allowed and Disallowed Zones do not first render AIOS ineligible.

For now, please just do not have any countries in either the Allowed or Disallowed Zones tabs.

For the logo, please use the admin, Store Settings, Logos tab, Upload Logo feature. If the newly uploaded image does not appear in the list of Store Logos, we will need to create the PHP error log.

Archived