use of stock and options

fabriceunko

Hello in my store I use A product that is sold in two versions.

version 1 of product A is available 10 times.

version 2 of product A is no longer available.

How settled the stock?

In general I have for 'stock level' 10

and in option / options Matrice I have:

Article 1 level of the stock 10
Article 2 stock level 0

but in this case the customer can buy the 2 items.

whereas I would like only Article 1 to be available.

Thanks for your help

Please verify:

In admin, Store Settings, Stock tab, "Allow out-of-stock purchases" is not checked.

In Add/Edit a product, General tab, "Use stock level" is checked. Then, Options tab with an active Options Matrix table, "Use stock level" is checked.

And when you say the customer can buy the two items, do you mean there has been a customer that has actually successfully purchased an out-of-stock item with having that particular option combination?

In admin, Store Settings, Stock tab, "Allow out-of-stock purchases" is not checked.

he is not checked

In Add/Edit a product, General tab, "Use stock level" is checked

is checked with 0 in stock

Then, Options tab with an active Options Matrix table, "Use stock level" is checked.

he is checked

with 10 in stock for product 1

with 0 in stock for product 2

And when you say the customer can buy the two items, do you mean there has been a customer that has actually successfully purchased an out-of-stock item with having that particular option combination? 

no i said that with this choice of option he can buy the 2 items or none, I can not settle for there is only 1 article available

with the current setting no product is available

and if in general product I put 10, the 2 items are available (

1538206511-capture.jpg

1538206664-capture2.jpg

I think what you are describing is that the customer has not actually bought the product 7dbfl-nx-2, so there is no question if the customer has bought it.

I think your question is, if I have zero stock for 7dbfl-nx-2, why does it show as an option for the customer to select?

If that is your question, then my answer is this is how CubeCart is programmed. The option will be displayed, but when the customer clicks Add to Basket, CubeCart will display a red banner saying that product option combination is out of stock.

There is this:
https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/plugins/absolute-matrix-option-prices-price-list-hide-out-of-stock-matrix-options

yes that's the question I ask myself except that it does not work. if in the general stock (photo 2) I put 10 in stock, the 2 products are select and can be bought by the customer (no message in red) if I put 0 as in the picture 2 no product displays, and I have the message no product found.

Archived