order stay pending after complete the payment

Rizwan

Hello.

im facing some issue with my site. we selling digital product. and some one placing fake orders not even received the payment and its go on complete order and download the product. im using cube cart version  CubeCart Version 5.2.17 PHP Version 5.4.45 how can we control order status ? i did not seen option in store setting . i want to control even the payment is made order status stay pending ? or until not complete as we get the payment ?

Firstly, you are running a very old version of CubeCart and you should upgrade to 6.2.2 ASAP and you are also running it on a version of PHP that has been unsupported for many year - CubeCart runs very well on current PHP 7.2

However, neither of these points should affect how orders containing digital goods work.  If an order contains only digital products then it should go straight from Pending to Completed when a successful payment has been completed so the only way I can see what you are describing happening is if the digital products are free (unlikely from what you have inferred) or there is a problem with the payment gateway that you are using that is incorrectly reporting the order as paid or you have somehow introduced some bug into this process by changing core code ?  If you think none of these match your situation, then try upgrading to the latest version of CubeCart.

Archived