Deluxe Document Manager help

Bill

No matter what I do to set a document to appear in the header, it will only appear in the footer. Even if I tell the document manager not to put it in the footer, it appears there. Nothing I do seems to change where it appears. Has any one had this issue and been able to resolve it. I am having to using Categories to create pages in the header menu which won't really work well.

Welcome Bill! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

If possible, could you brief us on what the instructions say about making any changes to the skin templates?

After making changes to the templates, please know that you must also tell CubeCart to clear its internal cache (admin, Maintenance, Rebuild tab, Clear Cache), and also to force your browser to reload the page resources (CSS, javascript, images - usually by CTRL-F5).

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I did not see that I needed to make any changes to the template in the instructions that I got in the .zip file. I used the autoinstall feature and the manager seemed to install just fine. It simply does not respond to my changes, such as apply document to the navigation header. I did clear all caches as you suggested, various times. I am guessing I must have some setting wrong that is blocking the program from working properly, but I have spent hours going through every option I can see and have not come up with anything. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Archived