Per Category Flat Rate Shipping Module

slic535

I recently upgraded from version 3.0 to version 6.2.2. I noticed that after upgrading there are not modules. I am needing the Per Category Flat Rate Shipping Module. Do you know where I can find it? I want to be able to add $4 for the first item and so much for each additional item in each category. I have uploaded the all in one shipping module but it doesn't work and doesn't have the options I am looking for.

The Extensions repository has all the plugins.

Per Category is in the Shipping section, but it has a Per Shipment of anything in this category, plus Per Item(s) in this category, plus a flat handling charge for this method.

So, one might have 2.00 per shipment, 2.00 per item, giving 4.00, 6.00, 8.00, etc., plus an optional handling charge.

ok I added per category shipping module and postal order form module. when I goto check out I get an error, not sure what to do? everything is enabled

The following errors were detected:

Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries.

Having enabled the Per Category module, did you then visit a category and enter prices in the Shipping tab? Then cleared the cache (a lit button in the upper-right of the screen).

Then, placed an item in the cart whose main category is the one that has the shipping price?

Archived