Recaptcha not working

peterp

Hi All,

I have a client that has had the recaptcha keys created how ever what seems to be happening now is that when an order is placed for a guest (unregistered) customer then it is failing the verification of the code. The I'm not a robot box is not appearing and I'm  not using the invisible recaptcha version. The version of cubecart is 6.0.6. I have for the moment turned the recaptcha facility off but this I hope will only be temporary. Has somebody else had this issue and if so how was it resolved, any help will be greatly appreciated

Best Regards,

Peterp

I will double-check the core code of CC606, but it is equally - if not more important - that the skin be properly coded to show it.

What skin (and skin version) is being used?

It seems CC617 is the first appearance of the latest reCaptcha -- V1 (now retired), V2 and Invisible.

The latest CubeCart has:
Off (Not Recommended)
reCAPTCHA v2
Invisible reCAPTCHA (Recommended)

Many of the skins have been updated: https://github.com/cubecart/v6/issues/674

I have helped several users to install the latest reCaptcha code into CC5 and related skins, so getting it installed into CC606 would be similar.

Hi Brian,

The skin that is being used is Mican which has been copied from the original and then renamed for the site.

So I would think that maybe it needs to have the latest skin installed

The version that this site is running for admin does not give the option for invisible recaptcha

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks Brian,

Best regards,

peterp

Hi Brian,

I have applied the changes but now the storefront is now not showing it just goes to a blank screen.

Any suggestions will be very helpful

Best Regards,

Peterp

Archived