Canada Post Extension

FrankR

I am in the process of transitioning from an OpenCart store to a CubeCart store and one of the reasons that I'm doing this is because CC has a native Canada Post extension.  I previously used a Canada Post shipping module with a CRE Loaded store many years ago.

Technical Details:

• CubeCart Version 6.2.2
  • PHP Version (5.6 Recommended) 7.2.12
  • MySQL Version 5.7.24
  • Canada Post Extension:  v1.0.3

I've tried my old CPC Sell Online ID, my CP account number, and my CP user name.  CP verified that my old CPC Sell Online ID is still valid.  My web host confirmed that port 30000 is open.  However, after enabling this extension, I got the following error:

Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries.

The problem was that I screwed up my units and entered 100 [as in grams] as my box weight rather than 0.1 [kg].  The module works great using my CPC Sell Online ID (different that Canada Post account) and with kg and cm as store units.  If you need a CPC Sell Online ID, I would contact Canada Post through this site:

http://sellonline.canadapost.ca/

Archived