Marketplace / Commission / EU VAT

NiteFox

Afternoon, 

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with selling in CubeCarts marketplace? Positive / Negative?

I've read CubeCart take 30% Commission and will also handle the EU Vat where needed so wondered if theres a breakdown example of a typical sale?

Just i'm planning on releasing a new skin sometime in February so just getting clued on the sales side :) 

Hi @NiteFox

This is correct. It's a legal obligation for us to collect taxes on your behalf as a marketplace. Say you sell a £100 skin to an Italian customer (22% VAT rate). You will receive £70, we will take £30 and the tax man will get £22. 

Please note that PayPal may take a transaction fee from the £70 but I'm not entirely sure.

Works fine,it's pretty simple and could do with some refinement in the future to make the UI a little nicer and add additional features such as an API so those of us with a larger catalogue can setup automated order processing (for licenses etc).

PayPal do also take a fee on top of the CubeCart fee.

7 minutes ago, Noodleman said:

Works fine,it's pretty simple and could do with some refinement in the future to make the UI a little nicer and add additional features such as an API so those of us with a larger catalogue can setup automated order processing (for licenses etc).

Yes I agree entirely. Thanks for the support. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 6:24 PM, Al Brookbanks said:

I can't wait to see. 👍🏻

You can preview it at http://nitefox.x10host.com (4 styles i changer in bottom left corner) Currently doing my cross-browser checks and bug hunting lol 

Archived