cubecart.default.css

fabriceunko

Hello

we are often called to modify this file ' cubecart.default.css'

and for this you have to start a connection by ftp copy the file on the computer, modify it and send it back to the server. cleared the cache and finally see the changes brought.

Is there not the possibility to add a tab 'cubecart.defaut.css' in the administrator / shop settings, or we would make changes and a backup and finally emptied the cache. it would be really practical.

If the ability for editing a skin (or any) file as a feature of the administration suite, it may not show until CubeCart 7 (if at all).

I am aware of some third-party skins that come with web-based controls for setting page attributes.

• 1 year later...

I see that you have three rules in cubecart.default.css.

Also, I see these same three rules in a file named /customcss/custom.css. This file is being loaded after cubecart.default.css, and so these rules in custom overrule those others and take priority.

However, the last rule in custom is closed with an opening brace when it should be a closing brace. This means that the last rule is overruled, but then the browser ignores it.

I suggest removing the link to custom in the header section of main.php template.

Archived