Option Product make

hdvparts

Hi, dear Cubecart Users. Would you please help me to create product options? Does anyone use this option? would you please let me know where can I get more info for start using it.

I need to create an option of this item as I attached

hed

Please help

thanks in advance

regards

Ernesto

hdvp_options2.jpg

Step one: in admin, Product Options, Option Groups tab, we will create a new group. Enter a word or phrase in Group Name for what this option represents (Color, Size, Service Warranty, etc). Enter a short phrase in Description that better explains this option. Choose how the option will be shown. Check the box if this option is required. Click Save.

Step two: in admin, Product Options, Option Attributes tab, from the drop-down selector choose the needed Group (for example, Color). We will add new attributes. Enter a word or phrase for a particular aspect of this Group (for example, Blue). Click the small white plus in green circle. Enter another attribute if needed. Click the small white plus in green circle if necessary. And another. Click the small white plus in green circle if necessary. When finished, click Save.

Step three: in admin, Products, edit the item. On the item's Options tab, from the Add New Option drop-down selector, choose the option you wish to assign to this product (for example, Color:Blue). Check the box if this is the default option. Check the boxes and enter prices and weights if this options affects either. Click the small white plus in green circle. Add another option if needed. Click the small white plus in green circle if necessary. And another. Click the small white plus in green circle if necessary. When finished, click Save&Reload.

Step four: on the item's Options tab, enable the Status for each option you wish to offer. Click Save.

Step five: Click the Clear Cache button at the upper-right corner of the screen.

Test the showing of the options on the item's page on the storefront.

Archived