Anyone know what happend to Semperfi WebServices?

About 2 months ago I started on a project to upgrade my site with Semperfi. We had daily contact and at some point all contact stopped. It's been over a month now and the site needs to have a few more tweaks and then made to go live but I get nothing from him. No response to any of the Email strings, No response to new customer requests on his site, Nothing. I wonder if something happend?

Nick Dankanyin

Familyfunpowersports

We are in the same boat. Daren did eventually get back to me to apologise but he had been unwell thus the delay but I was going to receive my plugin in the next 2 days. This was 3 weeks ago too and I have not received anything. Our development also started about 2 months ago.

This is most unusual as he is always been very proactive, very fast at replying to messages and always very helpful so I hope this is not too serious.

5 minutes ago, sailing123 said:

We are in the same boat. Daren did eventually get back to me to apologise but he had been unwell thus the delay but I was going to receive my plugin in the next 2 days. This was 3 weeks ago too and I have not received anything. Our development also started about 2 months ago.

This is most unusual as he is always been very proactive, very fast at replying to messages and always very helpful so I hope this is not too serious.

Agreed, Never more then 12hrs between correspondence and most of the time within an hour. If I knew he was coming back I'd wait for him, But at some point I'm going to need to get the site live. Whatever is going on hope he gets through it. 

I also confirm my case for a plugin paid $ 200 6 months ago and I still wait while before I had to make him plugin and it was done in 48 to 72h. today no answer or rarely he answers me. I ordered him an update of the site that he did well some time ago. I trust him, but the silence is not reassuring.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry to go down the forum route but if anyone has any news about Daren I would be very keen to know. DM please if easier. I never received my plugin at the end of March. The project was started in January .... I emailed recently 3 times but still no reply. It is getting urgent now. 

Thank you. 

Hello, on my side I had the following news: he was hospitalized and had to take someone to update. on my side I had sent an email for the update 6.2.6 which was well done and paid. but my plugin paid $ 200 still no news. I do not have an answer to my emails. he was, however, someone very serious. but the lack of communication hurts to are picture. my plugin was ordered in september 2018 and today is october 26th 2019.

• 3 months later...

Archived