Sign in to follow this  
Will H

PayPal credit card payment failing - error 10413

Hello;

PayPal Pro (1.22) updated in last couple of days has been rejecting VISA card direct payment. It is reporting an error 10413. When I research this error it is suggesting the cart totals do not match.

I have now had 2 reports of this issue. I will contact Paypal tomorrow, but I am not sure what else to do. I am located in Canada.

I do not want to post logs as I am unsure of the privacy contained within. If I could get some assistance I would be grateful.

Cubecart 6.24.  - I am using In-Context Checkout (Depricated) w/ Merchant ID.  EDIT: I  am now using Redirect

Again; Paypal accounts do not seem to have issues.

Will

www.xgeeks.ca

EDIT: It's always user error - I had Website Payments Pro enabled (which if I understand correctly, will capture credit card info and store on my server) -- when I really want all transactions to go through Paypal, credit card, debit and paypal accounts.

Is there a better way to communicate this to the client - the little button is very difficult to see detail about Credit Cards still going through Paypal - with no account.?

Edited by Will H