Shipping by weight limited by basket subtotal

DavidK

Hello,could anybody help with configuring shipping by weight modul ? I need to set certain basket total,so if basket exceed this level,shipping by weight will not be available for customers and other shipping variants will be only available.Thank you advance for help.

Hi,thank you for reply,I use all in one shipping for other shipping methods.Problem is we use it for DHL and there are other shipping zones than what we use in shipping by weight.I need to keep shipping by weight for economy mail.And I would need to disable for example that orders above 200 usd to use shipping by weight.So only all in one shipping will be offered to buyer.I believe it could be arranged by some hook and I would be willing to pay for it.

You should still be able to use All in One Shipping for everything and you have a lot more flexibility and control using that than you do with the Shipping by Weight.  AIOS can have multiple shipping methods setup - without knowing your specific requirements it is difficult to say any more but have a look at what rates you have setup in the Shipping by Weight and try adding them into AIOS

Ian

Hello,thank you,you are probably right,I just wanted to avoid having to set more shipping zones than I use now.But it looks it will be no other way,on other side AIOS is really smart plugin and can solve the problem I have.

Well,just decided to use AIOS,but problem is,that somehow,probably after plugin upgrade,I am not able to add or modify zones.If I click add new zone or modify existing zones,pop up window with error NO states are defined for that country ....Fortunately via database I can modify it,but not via plugin admin.I use AIOS ver 1.0.13 on cubecart 6.1.15.Thanks for any advise or help.

I think this is not an error message, but an advisory that the Country chosen is not configured to provide a drop-down selection of state/county names -- which is true as the Country selector has not made an actual choice.

Once the Country is selected (United Kindom, for example), then the States/Provinces field becomes a selector -- even though it does not look like one. Click in the field and it will drop down selections.

If you choose a Country that does not have States/Counties (Ukraine, for example), then the text entry field is "free-entry" -- but I do not know how CubeCart would enforce free-entry sub-areas.

I suppose taking notice of that advisory, "No states are defined for that country", would prompt you to choose the more appropriate choice for "What will this zone contain?" being "One or more countries".

Note: if you choose United Kingdom, then choose Ukraine (and OK the message), the State/Provinces box still lists the Counties for United Kingdom.

Archived