price is not saved

vistad

Hello,

I'm configuring Cubecart 6.2.4 @ MySQL 5.7.25-0ubuntu0.18.04.2.

I added product description and imgs OK, but when I assign price and press Save and Save and Reload buttons, it does nothing.

Nothing is visible on the client side and nothing is written into the DB. There is an empty set in the table CubeCart_pricing_group. 

What am I doing wrong?

I found what was the problem - it's my bad. I pasted a product description from another file, that contained a table, a tooltip and even a price calculator. The price calculator required jquery and did not work in the CubeCart product description text area. My table garbled the CubeCart product description format. It looks like the CubeCart product description should be created following strict simple rules (to be found) - otherwise the page won't work. I deleted the page, used a simple code and the page started working again!

So the page did POST - the data was submitted.

Javascript will survive and work in the product description, there must be a simple rule followed if you also have "Parse Smarty Tags" enabled.

There will also be issues if the javascript triggers a mod_security rule - which should then result in the web server kicking back an error status.

Archived