During checkout under section - "Choose Payment Method" it is labeled just "Square". I can't see how it is possible to change the description of this to either enter text such as "Credit Card" or enter a file path to an image like we are able to do in the card capture module.

It was missing the description field. I just added it in version 1.1.1. You might want to add a description like "Credit/Debit Card, ApplePay or Masterpass" depending which ones you have enabled.

54 minutes ago, Al Brookbanks said:

It was missing the description field. I just added it in version 1.1.1. You might want to add a description like "Credit/Debit Card, ApplePay or Masterpass" depending which ones you have enabled.

Thanks Al. It's working great now.

• Like 1

Super. I mainly use SumUp, but you don't have a checkout for them yet.

So I've registered with Square, and activated my account with them. I'm setting up the cubecart side, Location ID, etc, is required. this information seems illusive within Square and cubecart is not one of the services offered when you click to connect a webstore within Square. Googling and going through my Square account hasn't found the info I need to set it up.