Sign in to follow this  
jomagalo

Payment gateway for cryptocurrencies

Posted (edited)

It is incredible that there is not a payment gateway for bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Most online stores have a plugin for coinbase.

This is something that I can not explain why they do not implement it at once. I also could not find a payment plugin. Too much time with this lack.

https://commerce.coinbase.com/integrate

Edited by jomagalo

There are already a very large number of payment gateways provided for free from the extension marketplace and also a few premium ones that have been developed by third parties.  Developing, testing and then maintaining payment gateways takes a lot of time and there is always one (or ten !) gateways that people will always think are a must have. A cryptocurrency (or preferably Coinbase or similar) plugin would be interesting but would probably have very limited take up by users

We have developed a large number of payment gateways previously, so if you are interested in having this developed for you on a chargeable basis then drop me a PM

Ian