Quantity Pricing Link

peterp

Hi All,

I'm using the noodleman-v6 skin and I'm having a issue where when a product has quantity pricing a link is displayed (exact message is " (Quantity discounts available)") as it is underlined and has a link colour it is assumed that by clicking you will see all of the quantity pricing however if you click on it nothing happens. Firstly is there supposed to be something happen or is it just a message to the user if it is a message then where does the customer see the quantity pricing.

Hopefully somebody can help

Best Regards,

Peterp

Hi,

I have reloaded this skin and tested it with products that do have quantity pricing and unfortunately when you click on the link it still doesn't show any quantities or prices, I unfortunately cannot give you a link to follow as I'm currently developing this for a client demonstration and is on a localhost server. If you can point me in the direction that I should be looking at in the code then maybe I will be able to work it out myself.

Best Regards,

Peterp

An edit to the skin: in element.call_to_action.php or content.product.php (depends on the skin).

Look for:

{if isset($PRODUCT.discounts)}
<p>(<a href="#quantity_discounts">{$LANG.catalogue.bulk_discount}</a>)</p>
{/if}

Change to:

{if false && isset($PRODUCT.discounts)}
<p>(<a href="#quantity_discounts">{$LANG.catalogue.bulk_discount}</a>)</p>
{/if}

Archived