Bank Transfer exstension

peterp

Hi All,

I have just installed the cubecart bank transfer extension and after filling all fields in I get at the end of and order that I have selected the bank transfer as the payment method it displays a message saying that the order  will be completed however I haven;t entered any banking details/credit card details  to use for the transfer the necessary funds to complete the order, I also cannot see anywhere to go to return to the store to continue shopping. Is this extension expecting an automatic process from the bank or have I missed some setup process. I effectively come to a grinding halt without being able to pay for the order.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Peterp

From the module's admin template code, there is an instruction to enter, for nine pairs of text entry fields, the description of the data to be shown (i.e., "Bank Name") and the actual data the customer will use (i.e., "Iron Bank of Braavos").

I believe the module was never intended to be able to instantly move money from the customer's bank account directly into your bank account. (That would kill the vast majority of the whole payment processing industry.)

Note that your logo at the top of the pages will always act as a link to the homepage -- but who really knows about that?

In the module's /skin/form.php template, we can add HTML to provide a link (style it with class="button" if using Foundation) to the Homepage.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the information, I will keep it in mind but my client has found another solution so we will run with that for now.

Thanks again for your help

Best Regards,

Peterp

Archived