Left and Right Canvas won't open in Small Screen

Claudia M

I'm in the process of creating my custom skin based on Foundation from CC6.2.5.   My image was showing too small so I changed lines 4-14, I think that's right - whatever was changed in CC6.2.5, back to  the code from CC6.2.2 and it worked. However, I noticed later that my small screen would not open the left and right off canvas. No menu of shopping basket.  It took days to figure it out. When I changed back to the complete CC6.2.2 2.cubecart.js file everything worked.  Could it have something to do with the other change to that file on lines 406 and 410?  Everything else is stock CC6.2.5.  Just hope noone else had this problem.

/* We must only show grid view with 1 grid column for medium */
    if(Foundation.utils.is_small_only()) {
        grid_view(0);
        $('#content_checkout_medium_up').remove();
        $("[checked]").prop("checked",true);
    }
    if(Foundation.utils.is_medium_up()) {
        $('#content_checkout_small').remove();
        $("[checked]").prop("checked",true);
    }
});
Claudia

I think the code you posted does not effect whether the off-canvas blocks operate, but rather just to make sure checked form elements stay checked after page manipulation (see the Github issue #2226).

I use radio buttons on checkout.  I might not have made all the changes I need to - before I went back to the stock CC6.2.2.2 js/2.cubecart. 

In the skin checkout template: 

<input name="gateway" type="radio" class="nosubmit" value="{$gateway.folder}" id="{$gateway.folder}" required {$gateway.checked} rel="gateway_error"><label for="{$gateway.folder}">{$gateway.description}</label>

In the skin js/2.cubcart:

$(".autosubmit select").not('.nosubmit').change(function() {

Change to:

$(".autosubmit select, .autosubmit input[type=radio]").not('.nosubmit').change(function() {

Line 408:

/* We must only show grid view with 1 grid column for medium */
    if(Foundation.utils.is_small_only()) {
        grid_view(0);
        $('#content_checkout_medium_up').remove();
    }
    if(Foundation.utils.is_medium_up()) {
        $('#content_checkout_small').remove();
    }
});

I noticed there have been many topics and many changes for the use of radio buttons.  Can you just show me ALL the changes I am suppose to make so I can do this right?

Thanks,

Claudia

Archived