Warning message

junior_pat

Hello,

I have two warning messages :

1. Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/sites/hebfree.org/aux-naturelles/public_html/shop/classes/seo.class.php on line 637 Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/sites/hebfree.org/aux-naturelles/public_html/shop/classes/seo.class.php on line 637

When I go in public_html/shop/classes/seo.class.php on line 637, I have that :  if (preg_match('#^(.*/)?[\w]+.[a-z]+\?_a\=([\w]+)(?:\&(amp;)?([\w\[\]]+)\=([\w\-\_]+)([^"\']*))$#ieS', $path, $match)) {

2. File: [controller.admin.pre_session.inc.php] Line: [26] "SET @@time_zone = 'Europe/Berlin'" - Unknown or incorrect time zone: 'Europe/Berlin'
I have that : $GLOBALS['db']->misc("SET @@time_zone = '".$time_zone."'");
Whenever a page is refreshed or I go on another page, these errors are registered in the logs errors.

My question is how to remove these two warning? What should I change because I can not see?

Thank you for your help.

The first warning is caused by the server environment running a more recent version of PHP that is too far ahead of the version of CubeCart. The code was changed to use callbacks several versions ago.

The second warning is caused by the server environment having a database server that has not populated a system table that holds timezone information. A system technician will need to run a database server script to populate that table. The latest version of CubeCart has a work-around for this issue.

I note that the first warning is caused by using a version of the CubeCart codebase that is many versions past. Yet, the second warning is caused by using a very recent version of CubeCart.

I just checked CC625's file seo.class.php, and the modifier is there. So, this needs looking at.

Hello,

For the first warining it's ok whith your solution (Github)

For the second warning. I have now two warning :

File: [controller.admin.pre_session.inc.php] Line: [26] "SET @@time_zone = Europe/Berlin'" - Unknown or incorrect time zone: 'Europe/Berlin'

File: [controller.index.inc.php] Line: [27] "SET @@time_zone = 'Europe/Berlin'" - Unknown or incorrect time zone: 'Europe/Berlin'

Can you tell me which table I have to fill in the time zone?

Thank's for help

If you are the server administrator, then there are procedures to follow that are discussed on various sites. Please make an Internet search for mysql timezone table.

If you are being hosted or managed by a hosting company, then please submit a service ticket to them to get the timezones system table populated. As a normal user of the database, you do not have the necessary permission to perform this procedure.

Archived