Sign in to follow this  
Dawson-PS

Email Problem

Posted (edited)

Hey all ,

i was wondering if you can help been using cubecart for about 6 years now , after ive updated to the latest version it seems my email for order confirmtion or questions no longer seem to reach me then when i go to test the settings i get the following error can somebody help nothing has changed on our email settings

Regards

Callum

Testing

Invalid address: (to):

Edited by Dawson-PS

We would ask that you read this conversation:

Please let us know if any of that conversation seems to be how you got to this predicament.

I am having this same problem.  I'm using SSL so my Outgoing Port is 465.  I get the below as well.  This address has worked previously now all of a sudden it doesn't work.  

Testing

Invalid address: (to):

Are either or both of you using PHP mail() or are you using the better Authenticated SMTP method (PHP mail provides unreliable delivery as it isnt authenticated plus many hosting companies disable the use of it completely).  Which hosting companies are you both with ?  Have you both recently done an upgrade and are you 100% sure that you did it properly - so many "unusual" problems like this are due to failed or partial upgrades.

Ian