Sign in to follow this  

Split your reply off to a new topic as no point hijacking a year old topic that is on a different subject.

It would help if you described what problems you are having and then somebody on here may be able to help

The only issue is I don't know how this forum stuff works, just reaching out as I  just have a minor kink and can't justify the cost of technical support for a minor hiccup. My issue there are a few... mainly payment processing. I doing test orders and just does not seem to finalize any transaction, if we try bank transfer it just stays on the 3rd page of payment. if we use square checkout it says no ID. everything seems correct and followed.. I just at this little block before launching. 

On 5/28/2019 at 2:26 PM, havenswift-hosting said:

Split your reply off to a new topic as no point hijacking a year old topic that is on a different subject.

It would help if you described what problems you are having and then somebody on here may be able to help