Remove 'Delivery Notes..." line from basket/checkout

In the skin template content.checkout.confirm.php, near the bottom:

Find:

<label for="delivery_comments" class="return"><strong>{$LANG.basket.your_comments}</strong></label>
<textarea name="comments" id="delivery_comments">{$VAL_CUSTOMER_COMMENTS}</textarea>

Change to:

{* Do not need this
<label for="delivery_comments" class="return"><strong>{$LANG.basket.your_comments}</strong></label>
<textarea name="comments" id="delivery_comments">{$VAL_CUSTOMER_COMMENTS}</textarea>
*}

• 1 year later...

Hi. Please could you tell me how to edit the label "delivery_comments".

It currently says "Delivery Notes or Additional Comments", but I would like to amend this to ask the client to add some further information.

I have done a text search for "Delivery Notes or Additional Comments" but it doesn't seem to appear in any of the files in the shop 

Also, I just want to amend the label for certain products, not all - is there a way to do this?

Thanks

On 5/17/2021 at 11:18 AM, joelmalach said:

Hi. Please could you tell me how to edit the label "delivery_comments".

It currently says "Delivery Notes or Additional Comments", but I would like to amend this to ask the client to add some further information.

I have done a text search for "Delivery Notes or Additional Comments" but it doesn't seem to appear in any of the files in the shop 

Also, I just want to amend the label for certain products, not all - is there a way to do this?

Thanks

it's in

language/definitions.xml

<string name="your_comments" introduced="5.0.0"><![CDATA[Delivery Notes or Additional Comments]]></string>

Archived