AIOSM getting an error no matter what ! ???

Graham

I'm trying to set up AIOSM

I've tried using various combinations of settings but none seem to be working, I keep getting the following error;

"The following errors were detected:

• Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries."

I'm using Foundation

Site address https://testvalleymodels.co.uk

There are huge numbers of people using this great shipping plugin and while no one can ever say there are no bugs in any software, a much more likely explanation for this is that the order that you are putting through doesnt fall within any of the shipping bands that you have configured.  Without knowing how your products are configured, what is in the order and what shipping bands you have setup in AIOS, it isnt possible to give any more advice

The AIOS module has a "debugging" setting. Choose Enabled (verbose). At checkout, the module will paint an analysis on its decision-making. From that, you should be able to determine where the shipping options are being denied.

CubeCart has a fallback to shipping: if the Cart has no delivery info (of the customer/visitor), the store's actual address is used. That is, CubeCart will use "Andover UK" as the delivery address -- and request shipping charges from the likes of FedEx "from your store" - "to your store".

So, allow us to ask, what do you have in admin, Store Settings, General tab, Store Country, State/County, Postal Code?

20 hours ago, bsmither said:

CubeCart has a fallback to shipping: if the Cart has no delivery info (of the customer/visitor), the store's actual address is used. That is, CubeCart will use "Andover UK" as the delivery address -- and request shipping charges from the likes of FedEx "from your store" - "to your store".

So, allow us to ask, what do you have in admin, Store Settings, General tab, Store Country, State/County, Postal Code?

Ah thanks for the pointer, it would seem that AIOSM doesn't like a phone number in the store address box !

Seems to be working  OK now

Archived