Customer cannot checkout

Claudia M

I just installed the Stripe extension and was making a "fake" purchase to see how it worked. 

After placing an item in my cart, I view my cart and click the "Continue to Secure Checkout" button where I have to put in Contact info,

Business details and Delivery Address if different than the Business address.  I check Agree to Terms and uncheck "I want to create an account" causing the password and recaptcha to disappear.  Then, after making sure that the radio button for Stripe is selected, I again click the Continue to Secure Checkout Button.  I get the red banner error  "Verification Code is Incorrect. Please try again" and of course I can't checkout.  If I then check that I want to create an account and put in a password and check the recaptcha then I am sent to the Stripe page to insert my credit card info.

I am using Recaptcha 2 with checkbox and latest Cubecart.  The only changes I have made to the content.checkout.confirm skin page is to make it two columns instead of the one long one asking for contact and business info.

What should I do to fix this?  Any and all help is appreciated.

Please verify in the skin template contact.checkout.confirm.php

Your code probably looks similar to this:

<div id="account-reg">
   <h3>{$LANG.account.password}</h3>
   <div class="row">
      <div class="small-12 large-8 columns"><label for="reg_password" class="show-for-medium-up">{$LANG.account.password}</label><input type="password" autocomplete="off" name="password" id="reg_password"  required  placeholder="{$LANG.account.password} {$LANG.form.required}" autocomplete="new-password"></div>
   </div>
   <div class="row">
      <div class="small-12 large-8 columns"><label for="reg_passconf" class="show-for-medium-up">{$LANG.user.password_confirm}</label><input type="password" autocomplete="off" name="passconf" id="reg_passconf"  required  placeholder="{$LANG.user.password_confirm} {$LANG.form.required}" autocomplete="new-password"></div>
   </div>
{include file='templates/content.recaptcha.php'}
</div>

Note that the {include} is inside the bottom of the <div id="account-reg"> block.

The {include} needs to be outside of it. So, put the {include} statement below the </div> statement. (You may need to clear Cubecart's internal cache.)

Archived