Where are New Order Email To Addresses Added?

Rylanb

I'm trying to remove the 'Sender's Email Address'  on the `?_g=settings#Advanced_Settings` page under 'Email' from the TO addresses on a 'New Order Received' Email. I've checked all of the email addresses for Administrators on `?_g=settings&node=admins#general` and can't find the email address that needs to be removed from 'New Order Received' emails. Its causing weird forwarding / spam issues in my client's inbox and they aren't receiving the order emails properly. 

Any help here would be very appreciated! I've poked around in class.phpmailer.php but can't figure where the MimeHeaders with the 'To' are set from CubeCart.

We are using the PHP mail() function for mail sending. 

Ok, on further digging. In order.class.php it looks like: 

## Add master email, while avoiding duplications
            $list = array_merge($list, array($GLOBALS['config']->get('config', 'email_address')));

$list = array_merge($list, array($GLOBALS['config']->get('config', 'email_address')));

Around like 1045 is grabbing a master email. Is that what is set in the Advanced_Settings? tab? 

Welcome Rylanb! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

You are wanting to remove the Store's General Email address from the list of addresses that CubeCart uses to send any emails to Administrators?

Please look in /classes/order.class.php, at the private function _notifyAdmins() - near line 1241.

Find:

Change to:

// Don't do this!  $list = array_merge($list, array($GLOBALS['config']->get('config', 'email_address')));

This change does not affect CubeCart sending an email to the Store's main email address to advise the Store Owner that a Product Review has been submitted.

Archived