Cubecart giving 403 Forbidden error on G4 EE phone network

philcotton

Can anyone give some advice on this problem? I'm getting a blank page with 403 Forbidden on my Cubecart site when I try to access the site using G4 from mobile phones that use the EE phone network. It works fine with O2's G4 network, the problem is just with EE. When I switch from G4 to wi-fi on the same phone all works fine. I am also able to connect intermittently using Firefox on Private mode. The home page which is html and the blog pages which is b2evolution both work, the problem is just with cubecart pages. I have tested this on several phones and get the same result, the effected site is https://www.rugzone.co.uk/rugstore/ Thanks Phil 

Did you check to see if any mod_security rules were being tripped - 90% of 403 errors are caused by that if it is enabled.  We use Cloudflare extensively for our CubeCart hosting clients and have never seen a 403 error caused by that.  Did you pit a ticket into the CF support team - they are a bit slow if you dont have a paid account but their technical knowledge once they do get to the ticket is excellent

Archived