Cannot Access Cubecart Admin Control Panel

ecuyetx

I am trying to access the Cubecart admin control panel and the page will not load.

I am using the new admin_XXXXXX.php  address but when I enter I just get a completely blank white screen.

The website and the store are working fine but we want to get in and change some products but cannot access the control panel

Regards

Tony E  

Hi guys

Thanks very much for responded to my cry for help. And you will be pleased to hear the problem has been solved. 

I created the int-custom.ini.php file, but when I tried to load it, I got an error to say that I had used up my disc quota. I signed in to 1and1 and discovered that although I had unlimited space for the site, there was a file limit of 262,144 which had been reached.  Now why that meant that the admin control panel did not work I am not sure, other than I assume the sign on screen must create a new file? Anyway, I deleted a number of redundant files and the admin control panel started working.
We do have something like 17,000 product images, and so when all the files are cached I guess we have an awful lot of files! 

I have now moved to  virtual server package which does not have that restriction at a cost of £1.00 extra per month!

Thanks again for looking at my issue, and thankfully we are back up and running.

regards

Tony E. 

Archived