Mini Basket Display

peterp

Hi All,

What I'm trying to achieve is the display of a mini basket similar to the way the foundation skin displays it. I'm currently using eTrend skin and all it does when the customer buys a product is to add it to the basket and if you then click on the view basket button you are  taken to the order display screen. What I would like to be able to do is whenever the customer buys a product then the mini basket is displayed for a short time and then go back to selecting another product to buy. Within this displayed mini basket is the option to either view the basket or proceed to the checkout screen, this is how the foundation skin performs but the eTrend skin doesn't, so what changes do I have to do to change the process. I have thought that I would only have to add the programs box.basket.content.php and replace box.basket.php from the foundation skin templates into the eTrend skin templates, however when I tried this it was totally unsuccessful and resulted in a blank screen. Obiviously I need to do more but I do not know where to start looking. I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction to try and achieve this process.

Thankyou very much.

Best Regards,

Peterp

Archived