Angie

You tube link

I am using the foundation template, I keep taking out my name on the youtube link in the store settings and saving and it removes this from the links at the bottom of my page, but for some reason it keeps putting it back itself, is there anyway to stop this as when it does this its not even to any part of youtube that I have.

Did you try clearing the cache by clicking on the orange button at the top right of the admin?

And then to force the page to fully reload?
N.B. Press Ctrl+F5 in Firefox and most browsers.

I have Julien, least have got your name right this time lol, it stays away for so long then turns back up again will see if it does it again 

20 hours ago, Angie said:

I am using the foundation template, I keep taking out my name on the youtube link in the store settings and saving and it removes this from the links at the bottom of my page, but for some reason it keeps putting it back itself, is there anyway to stop this as when it does this its not even to any part of youtube that I have.

This is most likely to be your browser auto-filling variables trying to be helpful !  This is a problem in a few areas in CubeCart even when the field is set to not autofill (for example the SMTP Authorisation password when configuring the store email in the Store Settings).  Depending on what browser you are using you can disable this for various types of information.

For Chrome, go to the Settings page (enter chrome://settings/ in the browser url) go to the autofill section and then you can disable for passwords, payments methods and addresses and more 

Ian

• Thanks 1

Thank you Ian. 

It seems to of stayed off for now so will see how it goes I have that many logins that a lot are saved but will take the site one out individually and see if that helps 

Posted (edited)

Well it stayed off until I made another change sorting the site out, It isn't just one particular change as it is doing it whenever I change anything and I dont have to be in that area of the admin panel to have this happen. I have no idea how to stop it happening.

I am on Chrome but cannot find it in there at all even in the autofill section 

Edited by Angie