Merging or Using One Page for multiple Categories

JAC

We have two categories: Courses + Languages. Each one has a set of language pages, but they have different URLs, so essentially we have like 2 Arabic pages, etc. How do I use the same page for each? One has a /schedule URL and the other is /index.  Each one also has different pictures and information but that was inherited when I took over the site.  I'd like there to be just one page for both categories to link to.

Welcome JAC! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

I'm sorry, but I am having a bit of difficulty understanding your present situation.

But let me try suggesting this:
* have the two categories, Courses and Languages
* assign all the products to have Courses as the Primary Category
* and assign all products to have Languages as an Alternate Category.

All the products will show when viewing the Courses category page, and all the products will show when viewing the Languages category page. But there will be only one actual Product page.

Hi thank you. The problem is these language pages are individual pages themselves (that also contain products). So

Courses (Category)>                                            Languages (category>
Pages:                                                                     Pages:
Arabic   (schedule.html)                                       Arabic (index.html)
Sign Language   (schedule.html)                       Sign Language (index.html)
English  (schedule.html)                                      English (index.html)

And all the pages have products listed (we were able to merge products to be the same throughout the website).

Does this help?  I'd like for each category to have the same pages with the same url.

Archived