6.2.0 White screen issue

Interesting. The Zlib set of functions is standard in PHP - meaning they typically do not need to distinctly enabled.

If GoDaddy gives you a hosting control panel, and in that panel you can make adjustments to what language will run scripts, see if there is a list of optional PHP extensions that need to be enabled.

Make sure ZipArchive is enabled, as well as Multi-Byte.

(You may need to get GoDaddy's assistance in learning where and how to make this hosting environment change.)

ok, got the Zip option set in CPanel.

Now, if i change the language to English (US), and click next, the page refreshes, nothing happens, and  I get this in the log:

File: [controller.index.inc.php] Line: [27] "SET @@time_zone = 'America/Los_Angeles'" - Unknown or incorrect time zone: 'America/Los_Angeles'

File: [controller.index.inc.php] Line: [27] "SET @@time_zone = 'America/Los_Angeles'" - Unknown or incorrect time zone: 'America/Los_Angeles'

If I leave it at English UK, I get this error:

File: [catalogue.class.php] Line: [70] "SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS MIN(`live_from`) AS `next_time` FROM `CubeCart_inventory` WHERE `live_from` > UNIX_TIMESTAMP() LIMIT 1;" - Unknown column 'live_from' in 'field list'

Crap I'm getting tons of those errors now for some reason

The first error is a known issue. The solution is to have your hosting provider load a database system table with timezone information. This must be done by a server system administrator - database system tables are not to be managed by users.

The second error suggests that you are running CubeCart code of a recent version, but the database schema has not been updated to that same version.

In admin, there will be an announcement saying the database is not at the level of CubeCart code -- if that is indeed the case. In admin, Maintenance, Upgrade tab, there will be a list of the (database schema) versions installed and when that upgrade to that version happened.

So, make sure that a code base version and database schema version mismatch actually exists.

You will need to put in place the /setup/ folder of the matching codebase version that is currently installed. Then run www.mystore.com/setup/index.php

Archived