Trying to upgrade - problem

vidmarc

Performing an upgrade but I'm getting this error:

The requested URL /admin_*****.php was not found on this server.

I've looked through various files and I can't work out why the upgrade is trying to set a new admin folder name?

The new admin name is "security by obscurity". If no one but you knows the name of the admin folder and the name of the admin PHP script file, then the likelihood of unauthorized access is greatly diminished.

In the file /includes/global.inc.php, the current names of the admin folder and file can be discerned.

Unfortunately, past versions of CubeCart were not without some complications on the upgrade process.

So, determine if the currently existing admin folder and admin file have actually been upgraded (should be reflected by the file's timestamp), then either rename the admin folder and file to match the values found in global.inc.php, or change the values in global.inc.php. They must be the same.

The files names in "includes/global.inc.php" match the names pre-upgrade. (this is dated 2018)

Is there anywhere else the upgrade might want to change these names as the upgrade is looking for a different admin file name.

url: admin_****.php?_g=maintenance&node=index#upgrade

error: admin_****.php was not found on this server.

Archived