Sign in to follow this  
ChrisColeman

Maria DB Error messages ..

I keep on seeing in my error log, is it critical  -

File: [catalogue.class.php] Line: [1895] "SELECT I.*, MATCH (I.product_code,I.name,I.description) AGAINST('copper pans' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AS Relevance FROM CubeCart_inventory AS I LEFT JOIN (SELECT product_id, MAX(price) as price, MAX(sale_price) as sale_price FROM CubeCart_pricing_group WHERE group_id = 0 GROUP BY product_id) as G ON G.product_id = I.product_id WHERE I.product_id IN (SELECT product_id FROM `CubeCart_category_index` as CI INNER JOIN CubeCart_category as C where CI.cat_id = C.cat_id AND C.status = 1) AND I.status = 1 AND (MATCH (I.product_code,I.name,I.description) AGAINST('copper pans' IN BOOLEAN MODE)) >= 0.5 AND AND `live_from` < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() AND `live_from` < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() ORDER BY `Relevance` DESC LIMIT 15 OFFSET 0 " - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND `live_from` < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() AND `live_from` < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() ORDER BY' at line 1

Thanks ...

It is a known CubeCart issue and should be fixed in CC626.

This query is constructed incorrectly and results in a product search that returns no results.