v6.2.6 Sales Tax?

I know there were changes to code involving Sales Tax in this upgrade. We very rarely have sales that require Sales Tax, but we had one since upgrading. Sales Tax was not charged. Can someone verify that your 6.2.6 is correctly figuring and using appropriate Sales Tax?

I've just noticed I have TWO Alabama zones in the Countries & Zones table in my Admin. I have no idea how that happened.

1 hour ago, Dirty Butter said:

I know there were changes to code involving Sales Tax in this upgrade. We very rarely have sales that require Sales Tax, but we had one since upgrading. Sales Tax was not charged. Can someone verify that your 6.2.6 is correctly figuring and using appropriate Sales Tax?

I've just noticed I have TWO Alabama zones in the Countries & Zones table in my Admin. I have no idea how that happened.

What changes?

I stand corrected - changes in Github look more like 6.2.3. Wonder why I just now have an issue??? I remembered a discussion of adding some kind of clarifying text to make it clear which sales tax was being used - thought it was in this one.

My stock install does not have 2 Alabamas. One test site does have 2 Alabama entries with different id's in the tables, and the other has only one Alabama, as expected. I can't imagine how this could have happened.

Archived