After 6.2.6 upgrade. Product Description Box & Search Engine Box Missing

Hi, Too all our cubecart fans and users. I upgraded to 6.2.6 and everything seems to be working just fine, but on the Admin panel. In Products, the description insertion box is now missing, and also notice that in the search engine tab, also missing one box if I'm correct. I've tried re uploadging all the admin files again, downgraded back to 6.2.5 and then back up to 6.2.6 among other testing without any luck on resolving this issue. If anyone has any suggestings, would be most appreciated in this matter. I've added a few pictures of said issue to view a better idea.20190906_135242.jpg.385b33ded665c398743b1072804b37e2.jpg20190906_135232.jpg.835fb99bf4740ed13979fd9b581b9e15.jpg

Thank you in advance for any heads up in this matter!

Eddie

16 hours ago, themixtapechannel said:

noticing that I also had a double admin.php file

Having two admin.php files is a sign that an upgrade hasnt been done correctly and you need to very carefully check because this usually leaves you with files from mixed versions.  There are a few threads in the forums where there is a detailed checklist of steps to take

Hey havenswift-hosting,

Thank you very much for the heads up. Yeah I'm aware of that, and for those reasons I just decided to play it safe and simply went back from a full backup and just re did the upgrade with everything being smooth and back on track. Again thank you very much, I appreciate you guy all always!

Eddie

Archived