edit a link

Robo

I have the problem, when i click a link to edit in a page the screen  goes pale and i can do nothing as if it is waiting for ..?  , exit is to go a page back ,what can be the problem ?  editing works ok but a link not, any help is appricieated

You "click a link to edit in a page".

Are you referring to clicking on the Edit icon of a Product, Category, or Document? What about showing the Store Settings? Does the same thing happen when you click the Edit icon of a language, a customer, or an order?

If this just started happening with the update to CC626, try forcing your browser to reload page resources. However, as you have described your problem, forcing the browser to fetch fresh copies of page resources, the browser would need to get the next page loaded and displayed.

Please explain in detail what you mean by "editing works ok but a link not".

weird , at my home it does work ok , no problem , at work it does not, is it a pc thing ? or something ?

9 hours ago, bsmither said:

You "click a link to edit in a page".

Are you referring to clicking on the Edit icon of a Product, Category, or Document? What about showing the Store Settings? Does the same thing happen when you click the Edit icon of a language, a customer, or an order?

If this just started happening with the update to CC626, try forcing your browser to reload page resources. However, as you have described your problem, forcing the browser to fetch fresh copies of page resources, the browser would need to get the next page loaded and displayed.

Please explain in detail what you mean by "editing works ok but a link not".

when you want to edit a link it locks , , but normaltext you can put in no problem with that, see my post also at home it works, btw it is a product page where it happends

The edit link button opens as a popup.

Do you have any popup blockers on your work PC.

Also the latest version of firefox has all sorts of tracking cookie blockers, and maybe ever popup blockers (who knows)

Is there a difference between your browser versions.

Also might be worth clearing the browser cache on your works PC in case it's trying to load something different.

How weird

it works again in the job pc also , sorry for it i have changed nothing, i work with chrome btw never had this problem, well as it keeps working problem solved , chrome is synchronised btw maybe that was the problem

thanks for the help anyway

Archived