Confirmation email with download links emails have stopped working.

navimaps4u

Hello All,

I have got an issue with "confirmation emails with digital download links" not being sent to customers, it was all working but now all of a sudden it's not working anymore, I am using CC 6.2.

Not really sure how many days ago it stopped, but I haven't done anything differently.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Thank you bsmither, I checked the email error log, all the records are there and there was the answer too.

I had the smtp authentication set to no.

set it to on and everything is as it should be,

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction,Much obliged

• 5 months later...
On 9/12/2019 at 10:08 AM, navimaps4u said:

Thank you bsmither, I checked the email error log, all the records are there and there was the answer too.

I had the smtp authentication set to no.

Where exactly is that error log that shows you the SMTP authentication set to "no"?

I have the same problem, but I just cannot get it fixed.

Thanks un advance.

The Email Log will (might?) log the errors that the Mailer encounters. (Or they could be logged in admin's Error Log, System Error Log tab. I do not have a failed email attempt to look at.)

The setting is at Store Settings, Advanced tab, Email section: "Use SMTP Authentication (Normally Required)". Yes or No.

37 minutes ago, bsmither said:

The Email Log will (might?) log the errors that the Mailer encounters. (Or they could be logged in admin's Error Log, System Error Log tab. I do not have a failed email attempt to look at.)

The setting is at Store Settings, Advanced tab, Email section: "Use SMTP Authentication (Normally Required)". Yes or No.

These settings are as they should.🥶

That won't be the problem then.

Thanks.

Archived