Certain admin Functions are not working(bizarre problems)

Thando Hlomuka

Hi

iv encountered two weird problems that started to happened after i installed the update

number 1 i cant access the digital files on the "digital" tab when i try to create a product(iv uploaded the files and they can be viewed on the downloads section but when it comes to selecting one, when creating a product, the "digital' section goes blank

2. Everytime i try to click on certain tabs on the admin panel, i automatically get redirected to this website

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416

how can i fix these two issues cause they are really messing up the ability to edit and maintain the website

Thank you in advance

Welcome Thando Hlomuka! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

With respect to #2, are you using the Chrome browser?

CubeCart uses one cookie to maintain session state. Without that cookie, you won't even be able to remain logged in. So, I do not think it is an actual problem with cookies. And the only browser I would think that would have the weird notion of sending you to Google for help would be Google's browser.

If you upgraded from a version of CubeCart that was several versions ago, perhaps forcing your browser to fetch fresh copies of page resources would solve #1. To force your browser to reload page resources (javascript, images, CSS files), that is usually done with CTRL-F5.

Archived